50 or older and about half of whom are age 65 or older, need some kind of
long-term care. Among those who are 50+ years of age, the average age is 75;
the average age of all care recipients is 66.
cannot go without it—about 20 percent of adults needing assistance are unable to
o find someone to help, either paid or voluntary.
Care giving in America" as well as long term demographic trends in US population aging and
poor preparedness of American Society to meet it are the main factors that encourage us to
expend our activity and intensify our efforts to help senior Americans
as well as people of other ages to find assistance they need.
CHEVY CHASE HOME CARE is a private, minority & woman organized metropolitan Washington, DC headquartered home health caregiving agency, licensed, insured and bonded.
Agency has A++ rate from Better Business Bureau, with proven track of successful services for senior community in Maryland, DC and Northern Virginia for more than 15 years that are confirmed by multiple highly positive references from our clients and their families.
CHEVY CHASE HOME CARE brings over 20 years of its founder – Dr. Nataliya LAKIZA -experience in public health, demographic and geriatric researches as well as healthy life style, dieting and physical exercising recommendations developed for senior Europeans and Americans, major breakthrough/ from international projects for United Nations, the World Bank, World Health Organization, etc.
Because our main goal is to deliver the best quality services to our clients - we closely monitor the most recent achievements in geriatric researches and care giving services industry.
Starting more than 15 years ago with services for elderly - now we service people of ALL AGES that need our reliable, highly skilled non-medical assistance. Our clients come to us from all walks of life and are as diverse as metropolitan Washington DC. They are people of all faiths and ethnic groups and all variety of settings. Some live along, some with spouses, with sister or brother, are at the hospitals, nursing homes or assisted living facilities. Some of our clients could find the right caregivers for them only at CHEVY CHASE HOME CARE after testing many other agencies.
We communicate in English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Ukrainian.
To help ELDERLYto remain at their homes and in the life’s mainstream of their choice as long and independently as possible. As well as deliver personal attention and assistance to the senior patients while at the hospitals, nursing and assisted living facilities
To support a fast and successful recovery for PEOPLE OF ALL AGES (including youth and middle-aged patients) during and after their hospitalization, after surgery, at time of illness, infirmity, loneliness – at their homes or in medical facilities
-While providing care for our patients – we ARE GIVING PEACE OF MIND FOR THEIR FAMILIES
We are happy and proud to inform you - our prospective clients - that we are lucky to gather an excellent multilingual team of experienced male, female caregivers - certified nurses, nurses practitioners, nurse assistants, aides, and homemakers. They are a treasury of our Agency. Our caregivers are goodhearted, optimistic, caring, dependable, understanding professionals.
How we have found them? We are inviting them from our web page.
Careers at CHEVY CHASE HOME CARE
We are constantly looking for reliable, honest, motivated people to fill up an outstanding team of our caregivers.
IF YOU -
- Love people
- Have experience in care giving services for seniors and people of other ages
- Would take care of our clients like your own family members
- Goodhearted and dependable person
IF YOU satisfy the next REQUIREMENTS:
· You are legal to work in the USA
-Have clean criminal background check
- Have 1+ years of experience in personal, senior home health care
- Have current certification as a CAN, GNA, HHA
· Have experience in caring for Alzheimer’s, Dementia or Parkinson’s is a PLUS
- Have Positive References with Names, Phone Numbers and Addresses of your previous patients
- Valid Driver’s License
· Personal Transportation with Current Auto Insurance
· Current TB and COVID Test Results –
YOU could become the next member of CHEVY CHASE HOME CARE caregivers’ team!
You may help us to provide in-home non-medical assistance to elderly people allowing them to live in their homes instead of a nursing home or assisted living facility or feel themselves at these facilities like at own home. You will take care of clients at other ages providing comfort for them at time of illness or recovery period
- to give you clients to take care of for not less than 16 hours per week
- part-time, full-time, live-in employment
- flexible work schedule
- work in Montgomery County, Metropolitan Washington and Northern Virginia.
- competitive hourly/daily rates.
Make positive influence to someone’s life!
We service Maryland, District of Columbia and Northern Virginia
– Long, short and emergency care, night and day shifts, and live-in or live-out help
– Same day, next day, in advance planned services
– Catastrophic, geriatric and pediatric care
– We take care of elderly, middle age and young clients who need supportive, during and after hospitalization, at terminal stage of life or other kind of everyday or special care
– We have experience in taking care of mentally challenged patients, as well as patients with Alzheimer, Parkinson’s and dementia
– We provide after surgery care, help to follow doctor’s and PT’s recommendations, assistance with physical exercises, medication reminder, etc.
last from 4 to 24/7 hours to satisfy needs in assistance people of different ages and in different situations
NON-MEDICAL SERVICES INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO
Hygienic personal care including bathing, grooming, dressing and ambulation
Nutritious meal/snack preparation and help with feeding
Laundry/light housekeeping, changing linens
Companionship, walking, talking company
Escort to doctor’s appointments
Sitter services in the hospitals/nursing home setting
Holiday and respite care for family caregivers
Acceptance and help with paperwork of all long-term care insurance
We are open to consider your other needs and doctor’s recommendations
FOR QUESTIONS ABOUT RATES
TO ARRANGE FREE ASSESMENT AND START SERVICES, PLEASE, CALL CHEVY CHASE HOME CARE 202-374-1240
P.O.Box 70623, Chevy Chase, MD, 20813